Welcome to the Portal of Department of Industries & Commerce,
GOVERNMENT OF ASSAM
This is an initiative of the Department of Industries & Commerce, Government of Assam to bring courtesy, transparency, promptness and efficiency in governance with the support of Information Technology.
It empowers you to file your applications online for EMs, Subsidy Claims under NEIIPP, Eligibility Certificate & Power subsidy claims under Assam Industrial Policy 2008. You may also track the status of your applications online.
Department of Industries and Commerce, Government of Assam is committed to achieve excellence in facilitating trade, industry and promote investment in the State of Assam by streamlining and simplifying the procedures for various applications and subsidies under NEIIPP 2007 and State Industrial Policy.
We are also committed to create a climate for transparency and time bound clearances to help the entrepreneur’s a hassle free business atmosphere.
Important Note for Entrepreneurs :
- Operational Guidelines for Freight Subsidy Scheme, 2013
- Separate Resigtration is required for Part A and Part B. This means, you cannot use the same Login Id for both Part A and Part B
- Kindly read the instructions before filling the online forms and make sure that all necessary information and documents to be submitted as per check list is ready with you. Wrong information or incomplete form will be rejected on verification.
- For any queries please the DICC HELPLINE : +91 9678073554
- Click Here for Important Contact numbers and Address of Various DICCs'